- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef or turkey (I used 1 lb Venison and 1 lb hamburger meat)
- 3/4 cup Quaker® Oats (I used flaked oats)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf is to medium doneness (160°F for beef, 170°F for turkey), until not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cover and refrigerate leftovers promptly and use within 2 days, or wrap airtight and freeze up to 3 months.
- Adapted from:
- I did not make the sauce at the end, but the website gives the instructions for doing that if you want.